Sunday 9 August 2009

10 things that make me incredibly happy


I'm feeling really excited/smitten at the moment, with good things happening and great things to come, life is good! Just thought i'd share a few things that bring a smile to my dial...

1. spending time with my favourite person in the world... <3

2. coffee in the morning :)

3. walking my dog mac (when at home...!)

4. going for a run when its raining

5. flowers for no reason

6. holding tiny new born babies (so cute!)

7. letterpress and beautiful paper

8. playing cards

9. drinking cocktails with my girlfriends x

10. seeing things i've never seen before...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how sweet!

    It's probably much nicer going for a run in the rain when the temperature is about 30 degrees though, eh!

    and is 8 playing cards or playing poker?

    ReplyDelete